Keep a tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come (Chinese proverb).
Please click picture to enlarge:
The Green Tree In My Heart and the Singing Bird
Poem written by: Dr. J. Riego de Dios.md
18 Sept. 2013
The green-green grass of home,
The melody I sing, as I stroll
In the midst of green trees
I dream about.
In my solitude, I see a yellow bird,
Soaring above as if to comfort me;
Spreading its wings and dives upon me,
As if in prayer to take my loneliness away.
I shut my eyes; the yellow bird flew away.
Too late to bid good day
And sad not to say good-bye.
Yet the green leaves of trees sway
As if to blow my blues away
To let me come to reality.
Like a dream, the melody ends.
I see myself in green dress
In search for the green tree I dream about.
Gone is the singing bird yet,
In my hand, I hold a yellow flower
That shapes like a bird.
I know then the singing bird came along
To stay in the green tree I dream about
That lives in my heart all throughout.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment