Joy of gardening with Sempervivums
Some of my sempervivums came from the original plants I started with eight years ago.
They are all prolific. Easy to care for. I enjoy using them for plant arrangements both to keep
and to give away.
Here are the latest in my collection:
This is called Gold Nugget. My first yellow sempervivum. However as the weather turns warmer the leaves will change to green, red in the Fall and back to yellow Winter to Spring.
This is another beauty called Berry Blues. Barely a month after I transferred to its new home it produced several chicks.
This is Berry Bomb. I prefer to call it Berry Pretty
Citrus Sunrise is another attractive semp. From yellow orange color in the winter to early spring it will changeto deeper pink to red with tinge of yellow.
This is called Strawberry Kiwi. Gave several offsets already.
This is called Appletini. Looks very happy in her new home.
I used to call this sempervivum spider web hens and chicks. Chick Charms call them Cotton Candy
They are all prolific. Easy to care for. I enjoy using them for plant arrangements both to keep
and to give away.
Here are the latest in my collection:
This is called Gold Nugget. My first yellow sempervivum. However as the weather turns warmer the leaves will change to green, red in the Fall and back to yellow Winter to Spring.
This is another beauty called Berry Blues. Barely a month after I transferred to its new home it produced several chicks.
This is Berry Bomb. I prefer to call it Berry Pretty
Citrus Sunrise is another attractive semp. From yellow orange color in the winter to early spring it will changeto deeper pink to red with tinge of yellow.
This is called Strawberry Kiwi. Gave several offsets already.
This is called Appletini. Looks very happy in her new home.
I used to call this sempervivum spider web hens and chicks. Chick Charms call them Cotton Candy







Comments
Post a Comment