Taliya's fourth birthday party

Please click picture to enlarge.

My granddaughter was so delighted with her birthday cake. Pink and purple are her favourite colors.

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Free greeting customized with Smilebox

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing Lolit. It seems that I have watched her growing up even though I haven't met her yet. She's lucky to have a grandma like you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol. I have also been following your grandchildren via Facebook. It truly is a blessing that we have them in our lives.
      I am leaving tomorrow for Toronto for a family reunion. Enjoy your summer !
      Lolit

      Delete
    2. Have a fun time. I look forward to more pictures!

      Delete
  2. SHE IS SO LOVELY!!!! MY FAVOURITE NIECE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List

If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine.

The month of love and romance