Sweet Leilani
Today we resumed the Fall and Winter sessions of our Hawaiian dance class.
We reviewed some of our regular routines and we started learning " Sweet Leilani".
I found this youtube video of a WOW performance in Olympia,Washington.
WOW stands for Wrinkles of Washington.
I am still a long way from dancing as gracefully as this lady but I am learning and enjoying Hawaiian dancing!
Please click picture to enlarge.
This picture was taken on my 69th birthday, January 18, 2012 when we performed at the Greystone Manor Retirement Residence in Maple Ridge.
What a fun way to celebrate my birthday!
Aloha !
We reviewed some of our regular routines and we started learning " Sweet Leilani".
I found this youtube video of a WOW performance in Olympia,Washington.
WOW stands for Wrinkles of Washington.
I am still a long way from dancing as gracefully as this lady but I am learning and enjoying Hawaiian dancing!
Please click picture to enlarge.
This picture was taken on my 69th birthday, January 18, 2012 when we performed at the Greystone Manor Retirement Residence in Maple Ridge.
What a fun way to celebrate my birthday!
Aloha !

Comments
Post a Comment