African Violets blooming again!
I have 3 African Violet plants for over a year now. Their flowers were gone through their first winter with me but they all came back last Spring.
They were in bloom for most of the summer and then early this Fall the flowers dropped.
I thought I may have to wait till Spring again for the flowers to come back.
This week I was pleasantly surprised to find one of them in bloom again!
I learned that the symbolism of African Violet is Spirituality and Protection.
please click picture to enlarge.
They were in bloom for most of the summer and then early this Fall the flowers dropped.
I thought I may have to wait till Spring again for the flowers to come back.
This week I was pleasantly surprised to find one of them in bloom again!
I learned that the symbolism of African Violet is Spirituality and Protection.
please click picture to enlarge.
Nice to see them blooming again. I wish I kept up with my blog as much as you!
ReplyDeletefrom Ampy
ReplyDeleteViolets are so pretty but the fact that you made them bloom in the winter is even better. Congrats