Grandchildren make the world a little softer, a little kinder and a little warmer
I like making Smilebox photo albums. Trips, family events, scenery, etc. I like going through my music collection or buying from iTunes songs or music that I feel would be nice as background music for the album. Now and again I sit back and watch them. Enjoying the memories that come with those pictures. Many times my grandchildren sit with me and watch them.
Here is a photo album entitled "Superstars ng Buhay ko". The title means Superstars of my Life. The photo album contains pictures of my six grandchildren at home, at play, at special events, etc. Every year I make a photo album of my Superstars. This photo album are a collection of their pictures taken in 2012.
“Grandchildren are God's way of compensating us for growing old.”
Here is a photo album entitled "Superstars ng Buhay ko". The title means Superstars of my Life. The photo album contains pictures of my six grandchildren at home, at play, at special events, etc. Every year I make a photo album of my Superstars. This photo album are a collection of their pictures taken in 2012.
![]() |
| Digital slideshow generated with Smilebox |
“Grandchildren are God's way of compensating us for growing old.”

Comments
Post a Comment