Tiger Prawns cooked in coconut milk and Swiss Chard
We have a bountiful supply of Swiss chard from our garden this summer. I have used it in many dishes in place of spinach and bok choy.
Today I tried it on Tiger prawns simmered in Cocoonut milk. I added the chopped Swiss chard after the tiger prawns have been cooked in coconut milk. Sriracha hot sauce added kick to the flavor of the dish.
Please click to enlarge pictures.
Swiss Chard is a fantastic easy to grow vegetable. It is a versatile ingredient to a variety of dishes.
Swiss chard is not only one of the most popular vegetables along the Mediterranean but it is one of the most nutritious vegetables around and ranks second only to spinach following analysis of the total nutrient-richness of the World's Healthiest vegetables.
Just chop Swiss chard and add to salads, soups, pasta and vegetable dishes for an extra boost of iron and vitamins C, E and K.
Today I tried it on Tiger prawns simmered in Cocoonut milk. I added the chopped Swiss chard after the tiger prawns have been cooked in coconut milk. Sriracha hot sauce added kick to the flavor of the dish.
Please click to enlarge pictures.
Swiss Chard is a fantastic easy to grow vegetable. It is a versatile ingredient to a variety of dishes.
Swiss chard is not only one of the most popular vegetables along the Mediterranean but it is one of the most nutritious vegetables around and ranks second only to spinach following analysis of the total nutrient-richness of the World's Healthiest vegetables.
Just chop Swiss chard and add to salads, soups, pasta and vegetable dishes for an extra boost of iron and vitamins C, E and K.
Comments
Post a Comment