Hello Spring !
Had a brief walk-about the garden this morning.
So pleased to find five buds on my Japanese Peony Tree. This plant was about a year old when I first got it. After a year in its current container it gave me a beautiful large pink bloom. And now I look forward with excitement to five peony blooms.
I planted two small Bleeding Hearts late last Spring. What a joy to find them back and blooming this early !
My old reliables: Hens and Chicks. I will plant some more varieties of succulents this year.
Two year old Honeyberries with a few yellow flowers. Lets see how many berries we get this year.
So pleased to find five buds on my Japanese Peony Tree. This plant was about a year old when I first got it. After a year in its current container it gave me a beautiful large pink bloom. And now I look forward with excitement to five peony blooms.
I planted two small Bleeding Hearts late last Spring. What a joy to find them back and blooming this early !
My old reliables: Hens and Chicks. I will plant some more varieties of succulents this year.
Two year old Honeyberries with a few yellow flowers. Lets see how many berries we get this year.
Comments
Post a Comment