Dress for the theatre of your life
I was following several websites / blog sites of ladies and gentlemen who are enjoying life and living it to the fullest because they are 65+ years young and not in spite of being 65+ years old !
I thought I would focus this time on “dressing up” or on fashion for my age group and older.
I came across a certain Lynn Dell who believes living is a party to be enjoyed and she dresses every day as if she was invited to the biggest and best of them!
There are Debra Rapoport and Tziporah Salamon who say dressing is an art form and form of creativity.
These sophisticated, smart 70 somethings clearly enjoy getting dressed in the morning. I guess we would never hear them lamenting “ I don’t have anything to wear.” They wake up to closets of bright, beautiful outfits and accessories.
I admire these ladies who are embracing their advanced age and I am more than happy to benefit from their advanced fashion style.
Lynn Dell’s credo is : "Dress for the theatre of your life". And that is not for special occasions, but a credo for everyday !
Several Retirement communities and Seniors’ centres are having fashion shows for their residents/ or members. Our in-house beauty salons and barber shops are kept busy with stylish seniors coming in for skin care, hair grooming, manicure and pedicure.
And never to forget that many of us continue to follow a healthy lifestyle well into the Golden years of our lives.
An Interview with Lynn Dell.
I thought I would focus this time on “dressing up” or on fashion for my age group and older.
I came across a certain Lynn Dell who believes living is a party to be enjoyed and she dresses every day as if she was invited to the biggest and best of them!
There are Debra Rapoport and Tziporah Salamon who say dressing is an art form and form of creativity.
These sophisticated, smart 70 somethings clearly enjoy getting dressed in the morning. I guess we would never hear them lamenting “ I don’t have anything to wear.” They wake up to closets of bright, beautiful outfits and accessories.
I admire these ladies who are embracing their advanced age and I am more than happy to benefit from their advanced fashion style.
Lynn Dell’s credo is : "Dress for the theatre of your life". And that is not for special occasions, but a credo for everyday !
Several Retirement communities and Seniors’ centres are having fashion shows for their residents/ or members. Our in-house beauty salons and barber shops are kept busy with stylish seniors coming in for skin care, hair grooming, manicure and pedicure.
And never to forget that many of us continue to follow a healthy lifestyle well into the Golden years of our lives.
An Interview with Lynn Dell.
From Lynn:
ReplyDeleteI love this Lolita.
Lynn
From Sherrin:
ReplyDeleteThanks Lolita for your uplifting blog and wishes.
Sherrin
From Lynn P :
ReplyDeleteLolita, I want to thank you for your ‘ Springtime Wishes’ and glamour tips for seniors! I glory in your spirit, and admire the way you seem to have settled so nicely into your new residence.