February is love and romance awareness month. And the special day of love and romance is of course February 14th. Valentine’s Day. Love and romance played a major part in my life experiences. I learned to care, to give, to receive, to grow, to mature, and become who I am today. There were moments of joy and laughter. And there were tears and heart break. I have learned to accept, to forgive and move on. No grudges, no regrets. There are so many greetings and quotes and poems on this subject. My favourite is from Alfred Tennyson: “It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all”. Memories of love and romance will keep me warm in the Autumn and Winter of my life. Love and blessings on Valentine's Day and always. From Alfred Lord Tennyson's poem In Memoriam:27, 1850: I hold it true, whate'er befall; I feel it, when I sorrow most; 'Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all.
from Lynn:
ReplyDeleteLolita, I don’t know how I missed this video when it first came! You are right - it really is a joy to see Ryan running to keep up with Taliya and Kyle! I am really impressed with his progress! This one really brought tears to my eyes! Thank you so much for sharing!
Regards,
Lynn