In the mood for Card Making

Since yesterday I have been in the mood for my favourite hobby-craft: card making.
I made some birthday cards and several blank cards for notes or greetings for any occasion.
In this day and age of e-mails and e-cards, there is nothing like the joy of making, giving, and receiving handmade personalized cards.

Please click pictures to enlarge:



Comments

  1. I'm so proud of you!

    I love doing crafts. I have been busy painting now that I have the time and energy to do it. I am taking a protrait painting class on one of the week-ends in July. So lucky that the teacher I had before is coming back to Victoria to teach this class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Now is the time to pursue whatever turns us on. Painting, crafts, walking, gardening, playing with the grandkids, etc. Wow, portrait painting! I can only draw a smiley face !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List

If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine.

The month of love and romance