My love affair with shoes

I have a long standing love affair with footwear. I love them but I do not keep them forever. Our feet changes in size and shape as we age. I have learned to adjust/ adopt to the changing contour of my feet. I love walking and good shoes. I will not keep a lovely pair of footwear if I start feeling pain or discomfort when wearing them.

Yesterday I received my 3 pairs of Crocs ordered online.
My Crocs footwear arrived (by FedEx). I ordered through the momstown Victoria website. I am a registered member of momstown Victoria. Got 10% discount plus free delivery for order over $100.00.

I checked the local Crocs locations here. They did not have the style/color that I want and the prices online were way better !

They are so light and feel comfy. Roomy around my toes. Now I have to review my shoe rack and see which pair/s of shoes will go to the donation bin.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List

If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine.

The month of love and romance