My Jade Garden
I am so happy to finally succeed in nurturing and propagating Jade plant. My Jade garden is on my bedroom window sill. It is a south-west facing window. It gets a lot of sun from around 2:00 PM till sundown.
Please click picture to enlarge.
Last May I bought the "Mother plant" and a month later I felt there were enough healthy leaves and branches to start propagating. I blogged about this in one of my June posts.
Please click picture to enlarge.
These Jade plants were started from cuttings and some from leaves.
Please click picture to enlarge
This Jade Pillow is from Beijing, China. Jade signifies power and wealth. My bedroom window sill is my Wealth Corner as per Feng Shui. Jade plant is also called Money plant.
Please click picture to enlarge.
Please click picture to enlarge.
Last May I bought the "Mother plant" and a month later I felt there were enough healthy leaves and branches to start propagating. I blogged about this in one of my June posts.
Please click picture to enlarge.
These Jade plants were started from cuttings and some from leaves.
Please click picture to enlarge
This Jade Pillow is from Beijing, China. Jade signifies power and wealth. My bedroom window sill is my Wealth Corner as per Feng Shui. Jade plant is also called Money plant.
Please click picture to enlarge.
Comments
Post a Comment