Pan de sal French Toast
Pan de sal or Pandesal is a popular Filipino bread. It is a favourite choice for breakfast. I like Pandesal anytime of day. Plain or with filling. My family are big consumers of pandesal.
Here is another way of serving Pandesal for breakfast. Pandesal French Toast.
So easy to prepare. Just beat some eggs, dash of salt... some add a little milk and some cinnamon or vanilla. I make mine with just beaten eggs.
I am not putting the amounts of ingredients I use. There are many blogs available with recipes for this.
Dip the Pandesal halves and fry both sides in margarine or butter on medium heat.
I like mine with a drizzle of fruit syrup. A slice of cheese and a fruit. Tea or coffee as you please.
Pandesal French Toast is best served warm. Enjoy and have a great day!
Please click pictures to enlarge.
Here is another way of serving Pandesal for breakfast. Pandesal French Toast.
So easy to prepare. Just beat some eggs, dash of salt... some add a little milk and some cinnamon or vanilla. I make mine with just beaten eggs.
I am not putting the amounts of ingredients I use. There are many blogs available with recipes for this.
Dip the Pandesal halves and fry both sides in margarine or butter on medium heat.
I like mine with a drizzle of fruit syrup. A slice of cheese and a fruit. Tea or coffee as you please.
Pandesal French Toast is best served warm. Enjoy and have a great day!
Please click pictures to enlarge.
Comments
Post a Comment