Hummingbird in my garden !
After breakfast I puttered around my garden patio when to my delight I noticed a hummingbird hovering around the Alpine Columbine then started sipping nectar from its flower. I ran inside to grab my camera.
It then went to Painted Daisy and then flew away.
So its true! Alpine Columbines attract hummingbirds!
(Click on picture to enlarge).
(click on picture to enlarge)
I thought I will have to wait till summer when there will be more flowers till hummingbirds notice them. With only two blooms one has come to visit already!
It then went to Painted Daisy and then flew away.
So its true! Alpine Columbines attract hummingbirds!
(Click on picture to enlarge).
(click on picture to enlarge)
I thought I will have to wait till summer when there will be more flowers till hummingbirds notice them. With only two blooms one has come to visit already!
Give me some of this plant!!!
ReplyDeleteOK will give you one.
ReplyDelete